Fault Reset Via Modbus on Franklin Drive

Bullzi

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi everyone,
I am working with 3 Franklin Electric P Series drives. I am communicating with the drives via Modbus 485 with a MVI69E-MBS Prosoft Card.

I want to be able to reset the drive on a fault with a command from the PLC. Attached is the word where I will do that. It is kind of weird (at least to me) how they set up part of the word to be read/write and the rest of the word is read only. Has me second guessing myself. So based on what I am seeing if I just write a 8 Decimal to word 6 and then write a 0 after this should reset the drive. Is that what you see?

Anyone out there deal with Franklin Drives? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Thanks,

Franklin Snip.png