Need all your help

Dear Terri,
If all I wanted (or needed) was data files off the hard drive . . .
I'd try pulling the drive and installing it as a second drive
in a second machine. Then access it with Windows Explorer
in the usual manner and copy the desired files off it.

Poet.

I use this it is Similar the the XP ERD commander Now Dart By Microsoft. Free for home use.. Just mount it to a usb drive and can password recovery or save view files and many other things. You could also pull it and try to recover Files using it as a second disk. A couple options that will work if done correctly.. Good Luck

https://www.lazesoft.com/

if I am not mistaken, it is against forum rules to discuss hacking / bypassing password security.
I do apologize if I am incorrect in regards to pc's.
please delete this post if I am incorrect.
james

Well, the forum is about PLCs, so I guess its OK.

There are many ways to remove a Windows password, google is your friend, Terri

You could try an external boot (USB or DVD) use a Live Linux USB and boot with Esc or F12 or F2 (it is specific to the brand or motherboard).
On any of my SCADA you would not be able to do that except by following a procedure.

Dear Terri,
If all I wanted (or needed) was data files off the hard drive . . .
I'd try pulling the drive and installing it as a second drive
in a second machine. Then access it with Windows Explorer
in the usual manner and copy the desired files off it.

Poet.
Once the wanted data is copied to another devices or disk,next,i can reinstall,that's Google told me,but i don't want to risk it.

I use this it is Similar the the XP ERD commander Now Dart By Microsoft. Free for home use.. Just mount it to a usb drive and can password recovery or save view files and many other things. You could also pull it and try to recover Files using it as a second disk. A couple options that will work if done correctly.. Good Luck

https://www.lazesoft.com/
Really?This is the first i have heard of it,anyway,i will try it for my computer,thank you for your kind advice.

Terri >
I can not get into computer without login password.
I am wondering if i pull the hard drive out, can i pull info off of it?

Dear Terri,
You could also purchase a second drive and re-install Windows etc. etc.
on it. Keeping your original drive (with the desired data still on it) untouched.

Once the new drive has the appropriate softwares installed on it, tuck
the original drive into the computer and copy the desired files off it. If
everything works as desired good to go.

Poet.