WinDirStat for program size?

jholm90

Curious to see if anyone has a suggestion for a visual representation of what is the biggest usage of memory in any program for the Logix family. All of the UDTs and arrays kind of mask out why my xxxMB memory usage is xxxMB and which tags are the biggest culprit.

I love the WinDirStat tool for hard drive usage as it shows a graphical representation of the biggest files on the disk and can point you in a direction to re-size that 10,000 element array...

I think if you can get a OPC connected to the PLC, you can query the tags by their size.
I haven't done it, but I am sure there is a way about this. Maybe not as visually, but probably something that can sort by size can be good enough?