Siemens s7-1200 + Beijer iX developer

L D's example is better, as it won't fault CPU if DB lenght parameter is 0.

My code should have also DB0.DBB1:=25 on NW1 and also counted lenghts should limit between 0..25 so that arrays won't go over / under index and fault CPU.

Wouldn't you be better to do the string length calculation on the HMI, run the code as the data is entered, calculate the string length and put it in to the length byte on the PLC. Also Beijer used to have an option in their Siemens driver so that you could choose the standard string format or the Siemens string format. I tried iX for one job and hated it, I don't remember if the string format option was still in the driver.

Similar Topics

commentaire communiqué siemens s7-1200 avec vfd delta ? (cablage et sur tia portal )
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 1214 on ip 192.168.0.100. This is connected to other modules through a switch on same network. I need to connect this to a company...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts, I would like to make firmware upgrade from v3.0 to v4.5 (S7-1200 CPU 1215C). Can I do it from v3.0 to v4.5? Do I need to take some...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am trying to establish communication over profinet between Siemens S7-1200 PLC as IO device and codesys plc as IO controller. But I am...
Replies
Views
Which signals do I have to use to get data from camera. For example camera detects a defect and sends signal to controller. Power cable: CCB-PWRIO-05
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom