Configuration of Laser Temperature Sensor OPTRIS CSL-LT-SF

AB2005

Hello;

I have arranged OPTRIS CSL-LT-SF laser temperature sensor to measure the temperature of corrugator web. I am confused about the configuration of its analog output signal (connected with a PLC) as if I do configure 4-20mA = 0-500°C (according to manual), the outcome temperature reading is not ok. Kindly help me.

Thread bump because three of these sensors just landed in my lap for a process oven and there arent much for instructions. when you take the cover off there are a few terminal blocks: https://imgur.com/a/cBS7ROg

2 GNDs makes no sense, do i put 0vdc on the 1st gnd?

not sure what F1 2 or 3 are, or 3v sw, but i could infer that its a 3 volt switch?

Anyone done one of these before?

Similar Topics

Hello I have a sensor that I read data with IO-LINK but I don't know how to get my data. I see that I have two modes : Process data Map0 and Map...
Replies
Views
Kindly, we have the following configuration fault on a Kinetix 5700 axis. It only appears when we go online on the Plc. We are just starting the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has any of you tried to change the IP Gateway of the PLC (of course, essentially of the ENBT card), while in a redundant configuration...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im building project with 1756-L82ES controller and 1756-IB16S card but i cant find it when trying to add the card to IO configuration...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This is going to be a long post apologies. I'm also a complete beginner to the world of PLCs. I'm currently working on my first ever...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom