Freeware Viewer for *.ACD files?

AutoDeck TrueView is a free download from the makers of AutoCAD.
Screenshots of what?

EDIT: I misunderstood what you were asking. Your link has 3 PV and 3 PLC programs, what did you what screenshots of? Do you know the versions?

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply Jax. I don't know the version. These are from a different part of the facility than I'm working on right now. They just sent me these files and asked if I could get them into PDF form. I don't even know what they're supposed to look like.

I could definitely ask for the version though. I'll report back once I find that out.

I think his auto correct changed ACD to CAD. He has ACD files that he would like converted to PDF.
That is correct. I would like to convert six files to PDF. There are 3 .acd files and 3 .apa files. If you can only convert the .acd files, that would be great. If you can convert all six, that would be amazing!

Ok, I got this in response to asking about the versions:

The .ACD files are RSLogix5000 version 20.04.
The .APA files are FactoryTalk View Studio (Network Distributed) version 8.0 that was compiled from a version 11.0.