CompactLogix 5380 Dual IP Mode not changing

I have a CompactLogix 5380 PLC.

When I try to change to Dual IP Mode I get the following error message.

EtherNet/IP Mode did not change. Please remove the SD card, if installed and set to load on power up.

I tried removing the SD Card. But, I am not familiar with the settings for power up.

What am I doing wrong?

Capture01.PNG Capture02.PNG Capture04.PNG

That's not the issue that I'm having. You can see my screenshots are different. My case says it is going to change the IP mode. But, It fails. I believe it to be related to the SD card.

I still have not resolved the issue.

Go to controller properties and then the non-volatile memory tab. Check what the load option is if there's a stored program on the SD card.

Similar Topics

I want to factory Reset my 5380 (5069-L310) I have here in home lab. Reason being I want to make a Internal How-To video for Setting the IP...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just want to share my "experience" with newly received CompactLogix 5380. It's the first time I'm going to use this one. (I've been using...
Replies
Views
:shoot: Hi, I am looking for a little bit of help : I have Cognex DM 280 barcode reader connected through ethernet to CompactLogix 5380 and...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have a requirement of communicating my 5380 CPU with Zebra ZT411 Printer. Is there any one who did this before ? Do we need to have...
Replies
Views
We're considering upgrading a SLC 5/04 to a CompactLogix system. We currently have 3-10 slot racks, one of them is completely full of 32 point...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom