Outdoor Rated HMI / Keypad

micky

Lifetime Supporting Member
I need a small HMI or numerical keypad to communicate with a Click PLC to enter a 4 digit number. It'll be mounted outside but under a canopy and away from sunlight. Was going to use an EA3 from Automation Direct but they are not "rated" for outdoors. Any other recommendations or alternatives?

Similar Topics

Was wondering what is everyone using for outdoor rated OIT/Panel View covers? OIT is mounted on a panel. Shade would be preferred as the panel is...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to see if anyone has any experience with an outdoor HIM/HMI with a window (see example on website here) Outdoor VFD HIM example? We...
Replies
Views
A little OT but there will be a PLC in some of these... :) I'm looking for insulated instrumentation cabinets for summer and winter, freeze to...
Replies
Views
I have an application for an outdoor VFD. We typically provide an outdoor rated VFD (Lenze SMVector or Allen Bradley Powerflex 40) but both...
Replies
Views
Hi does anyone know of a Analog Ammeter for Outdoor.(The type with a dial.) The one I'm looking for would require a 4-20mA input and a range from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom