pva to pba

Thanks for the reply and Can you explain how you convert pva to pba?
when im try to open the pba/pva file this error is displayed "unable to load file. not a panelbuilder32 file or file is corrupted or disk space is low"
I am very thankful that you are considering my problem.

Best regards

I just opened the pva file (double clicked it) and Panelbuilder 32 version 3.83.01 fired up just fine. Then I saved it and selected the pba as the file type. If you can't open it, you might be running an older version of PanelBulder 32. Check that first (Help > About)

I just opened the pva file (double clicked it) and Panelbuilder 32 version 3.83.01 fired up just fine. Then I saved it and selected the pba as the file type. If you can't open it, you might be running an older version of PanelBulder 32. Check that first (Help > About)

Hi

I installed the new version of the software and the problem was solved.
Thanks (y)

PVA to PBA

We have a Panelview 550 that the control board fried in it. We have the PVA file for it. I do not have PanelBuilder. Could someone please try to convert this to a PBA file? We are getting it rebuilt, but will need the PBA file to get the panel functional when we get it back, correct? I am an IT guy, but having to step in, since we do not have someone currently who knows about these machines. Thanks in advance for the help.

MikeyN, Since I do not have a copy of Panelbuilder, is there another way for me to look at this file to see if this one has the data that I need? Also, we are purchasing a rebuilt Panelview and are going to try and upload using WinPFT. If we are unsuccessful, would some be willing to uploaded it for us?

You should only need the pva file in order to restore to new hardware of the identical part number. If you needed to modify the file to work on different hardware, then converting to pba would be useful.