Where do I find the Rockwell Tag Upload Download Tool?

theColonel26

Lifetime Supporting Member
Where do I find the Rockwell Tag Upload Download Tool?

I can't seem to find a download link to it, and when I search my start menu to see if it was installed with Studio 5000 I find nothing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tag upload/download

The tool exists but the tool looks like it was written by a high-school kid doing a "senior project" Interesting, but not particularly useful. If AB came up with a "sincere" tool to keep current values and allow program changes, I'd be a great fan of that. But, to date downloads wipe out every piece of stored data. My method: Name the stored's appropriately and copy/past back in what you need to maintain. AB is seriously deficient in this. I waste quite a bit of time when I need to "download" a program and also need to maintain current values.

The tool exists but the tool looks like it was written by a high-school kid doing a "senior project" Interesting, but not particularly useful. If AB came up with a "sincere" tool to keep current values and allow program changes, I'd be a great fan of that. But, to date downloads wipe out every piece of stored data. My method: Name the stored's appropriately and copy/past back in what you need to maintain. AB is seriously deficient in this. I waste quite a bit of time when I need to "download" a program and also need to maintain current values.
Version 33 is reportedly going to include a tag-preserved download feature.

Version 33 is reportedly going to include a tag-preserved download feature.

These are both helpful info thanks.