plsss help me for my thesis

Making an assumption because you used the term "time resolution"?

OR, again assuming - that you would like to time for 144000 counts of time resolution, which I don't think is possible - 16 bits = 32767 max

Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 9.07.35 AM.png

The standard, out of the box timers for this unit have a time base of 100mS, you don't say what time period you hope to achieve, but given that the time base is 100mS, K144000 would suggest you require a 4Hr time period (assumption).
There are a few ways to achieve this, either cascading two timers or using a timer and counter along with a comparison instruction.
The only way to change the timebase of the timers is by setting a special relay function and selecting which to change, but this can only be changed to time bases of 1mS and 10mS.

Steve

Similar Topics

:) al salam alikom 4 all first of all i want 2 thank every one in this gr8 forum which i had from it so many gr8 information not ven on plcs but...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need help on this As in my project used Schneider TM241 controller. Now I want to communicate Elite energy meter with controller by...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
Good day all! Can someone help me with the procedure to update Beijers E700 firmware? The Panel I am working on is firmware 2.04v and I would...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom