PV+ Recipe Plus

robw53

Hi,

I've currently got an issue with an HMI on site that is using Recipe Plus to handle the recipes. The issue i have is that the upload, save and delete buttons are not visible when the application runs in the HMI.

The screen that the recipe editor is on uses current user has code (D) to allow you to navigate to that page and I've logged in at that level, but i can't get the buttons to appear. Even logging in with a user with full A-P security codes doesn't make any difference.

The buttons don't have visibility configured as that was my first thought, but as i haven't used RecipePlus before as i create them in the PLC, i don't know if it could be a setting somewhere i'm missing.

Regards

Rob

Recipe.JPG

Well since the buttons do not have visibility set on them can you try to make a new recipe and see if the buttons show up? What about if you make a change to a stored recipe?

Hi Ron,

Our process manager showed me the screen and that it didn't bring up the usual buttons. He said it use to show, but I never actually had a go trying to get them up on the HMI.

I will go with him tomorrow and see if I can get them to appear, but he is quite experienced with this particular line.

Regards

Rob