FT View SE V10- Global Object Parameters Wireframe and Item no longer Available

Tanquen

Have a very simple global object that passes three parameters to open the (ra-bas) common-analogedit popup. The min and max and the popup always works but there are always “This Item is no longer available:#501” for each of the min and max parameters.

Also the global object is randomly just an empty rectangle, the Touch animation still works but looks really bad.

Display "(ra-bas) common-analogedit" /RP /T {#101},{#500},{#501}

Similar Topics

I’m trying to use two string parameters as a title. I have a caption like: /*LS:0 {#100#101}*/ If #100 = Cat and #101 = Dog I get “#100Dog” Not...
Replies
Views
Is there a limit to the number of parameters passed to a new screen? I have some VBA that is working on a number of popups but when I added one...
Replies
Views
V 10.00.01 Patch 9 Is there a good way to get the child Global Objects to update? It seems whenever I make a change like moving an object (text...
Replies
Views
V 10.00.01 Patch 6 Is there a good way to hide unused values or objects inside a Global object? I have a number of pumps and rather than creating...
Replies
Views
V 10.00.01 Patch 6 Having a bit of a tiff with View SE. Ideally there would be a memory tag or parameters file with a color value that could be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom