Automation Direct Light curtains ???

milmat1

Has anyone used Automation Direct safety light curtains ?
I am considering them for a project, The cost is certainly within the budget but I know nothing about the quality or dependability etc..

Any Thoughts anyone ?

I don't know about those light curtains, but I'm very satisfied with the quality of the products that AutomationDirect sells. I never had a problem with them. They are very affordable, but not "cheap" in the bad sense.

I don't know about those light curtains, but I'm very satisfied with the quality of the products that AutomationDirect sells. I never had a problem with them. They are very affordable, but not "cheap" in the bad sense.

Thank you and I agree I have used other components from there and had no problems. Such as sensors, HMI's and even controllers...