Mobile Panel (Atex Zone1)

kire

I`m searching for a remote mobil panel (battery driven), for controlling some IO on a PLC.
The remote mobile panel need to be approved for Atex Zone 1 area.

Do you know know about products I can use?

In a perfect ideal world are I`m looking for a touch panel with HMI, something like the Siemens SIMATIC MOBILE PANEL, but I have not found them to by Atex approved?

So If there are noting like these on marked I`m open up for pure button based remote mobil panel with a small BCD display or something....

I`m going to control some valves, so I would be nice if I could present some feedback etc.

Summary:
Remote Mobil Panel for Atex Zone1 with touch screen with HMI is the perfect choice and it has to be supplied by batteries.

Similar Topics

Hi! I have a customer that has a Siemens Mobile Panel 277. To cover a large area there is two access points installed: 1. Inside of the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a project where I have 10 Diesel Engines running generators. Each of these engines have a Siemens 315-2 PN/DP plc in order to...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to transfer a project via MPI Routing to a Mobile Panel 177 DP. Problem is that an OS update needs to be performed before the transfer...
Replies
Views
Dear Every Body, We are seeking with a problem to upgrade the Siemens Make Mobile panel 170 by Mobile Panel 177. The system is running by...
Replies
Views
Hi, my PROFIBUS network consists of CP342-5 and Mobile Panel 177 as SLAVE but i can't establish the communication. Is it wright that MOBILE PANEL...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom