FactoryTalk View SE - Antialiasing?

Yes, it is painful. Don't even get me started. I've used here and there over 20 years and the object handles getting out of sync is still a flipping thing. I thought ClearSCADA was bad.

I hate to keep starting all these threads but like why are imported PNG files all messed up? And...

I've seen PNG issues when I edit them with 3rd party software or online editors. The image preview will be messed up. It can also cause crashing and hangs. You would think their software would have better error checking.

It makes no sense. “We support PNG now!” No you don’t. Why is it an option to import PNGs and BMPS and so on if PNGs are all jacked up. They look fine in windows and oh (just found this out) they look ok if you add them under “Images” first and then use an image object. WTF?

Another cool thing is that you cannot change the object one pixel nudge with arrow keys and must hold the shift key. Most every other object based graphics program I’ve used lets you adjust it or use a shift and or alt key to move object 10-25-50 pixels. Like Control+D and then arrow over and up and you’ve got a new object all lined up. Nope!

And now over the last few days it’s been randomly changing from a single pixel nudge to something like 16 pixels. I have to restart the program to get it to stop.