ERNT-AQTY81 Conversion Adapter Issue.

zai_jnr

Hi All,

I got problem with conversion Mitsubishi from A to Q series module.

Right now I'm using conversion adapter spec which is ERNT-AQTY81. Already check the manual..

AY81 have 2 common for 32 output point but QY81P only have 1 common for 32 output points.

For your information, AY81 use same common for its 2 common. So, I think no issue if I use existing wiring to connect to conversion adapter ERNT-AQTY81.

Existing system this card module was wiring to FANUC NC machine. When ladder Y output ON, there have no signal send to fanuc machine. That mean, fanuc machine not receive the signal.

I just wonder, what actually the problem fanuc machine cannot receive signal output PLC..

what i need to check ya?

really appreciate your reply....^^