TI 545 EEprom

WireGuy1950

Trying to find out some antique lore.

I have a customer with a TI-545-1101 CPU. Every other week it looses it's program over the weekend. The battery is good, it just loses the program. I re-program and it's ok, I swap the CPU and the same thing happens.

I was thinking of trying a EEprom, this might help some.

Does any one know what the generic part number is for the eeprom?

Any other ideas??

google "TI-545 eprom"
siemens part # PPX:2587681-8022 for 545 128K

is it worth your time to try to find exactly what type of eeprom it is and where to buy ? not me.

Similar Topics

I am working with a Siemens 545 PLC and the MODNIM Modbus module and I am trying to figure out if the module is a Master or Slave. It does Modbus...
Replies
Views
What software and cable are used to program a Simatic 545? We have 3 on winders and need to make a small program change for a new product line...
Replies
Views
Any old TI545 boys or girls reading this? Something I never figured out. We have one RS232 serial connection between our PC and the 545 Port 1...
Replies
Views
Good day... Had a "boot" fault on display. Unplugged pump and when I plugged it back into power, the display is blank. I know that the unit...
Replies
Views
Hello Long time lurker. I am flailing around trying to figure out how to implement MODBUS TCP on a W2000 IPC that controls one of my company's...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom