Hirschmann RSB20 switch Connection Parameters

bzone

Any idea what that connection parameters are to integrate a Hirschmann RSB20 8 port switch into the I/O tree of Studio 5000?
Have not been able to locate and EDS file online or on the switch itself.

Any idea what that connection parameters are to integrate a Hirschmann RSB20 8 port switch into the I/O tree of Studio 5000?
Have not been able to locate and EDS file online or on the switch itself.

Hi, one will need to add a generic ethernet module and name it for the switch and assign an IP.
I configured a few of those octopus switches when I did a job for GM earlier this year and they weren't in the C.O.
I also had a software tool (Excel) that would configure port assignments, settings and IP configurations into the switch. The processor, ethernet modules and a convenience port setting were all configured into the switch so no need to directly access the switch from the C.O. Hope this helps.