terminal blocks

porky

Can someone tell me where in this planet I could buy at short notice din rail mount terminals with a resistance of 250 Ohms.

many thanks

Porky,

These are Allen-Bradley terminals and quite expensive.
(US $11.00 each!) You will have to check with your local A-B dealer for availability if interested. When I ordered mine, they were available at the factory only, my local distributor did not stock them.

1492-WD4RC001 Precision Wirewound 249-ohm

I installed some on a machine (analog inputs and outputs) prior to machine commissioning/calibration and I can put an o'scope on the circuit without interrupting operation. It paid off recently because we had an intermittent problem and I was able to record the malfunction with a data analyzer.

Grover

Hi Porky,

You can buy the WDK2.5E for electronic components from Weidmuller and weld the resistor.

Se Maome não vai à montanha, vai a montanha a Maome.