Integrated Architecture Builder & IFMs

stuofsci02

Hi All,

I am currently trying to setup and architecture using AB's IAB for a SLC-5/05 rack. Our company likes to use the quick wiring solutions (IFM's) rather then wire each card. I have been able to add the IFMs to the rack on all the cards except the Analog Input Card 1746-NI8. I have also tried on all other analog input card for the SLC and the same thing happens. It will not let me select the On-Machine wiring systems.

Has anyone else encountered this? BTW I am using IAB 7.3 updated today..

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I'm new to Rockwell IAB. I was trying to use it to help me document the existing layout in a cusomer's plant. They have a 1756-L55...
Replies
Views
So I'm trying to use IAB. I need to know what materials I will need for this Point I/O extension. Essentially, I just need to make sure I have...
Replies
Views
Hello, Can anybody help me getting the installable for Rockwell Automation's Integrated Architecture Builder (Lite)? It's available at the link...
Replies
Views
I downloaded version 6.01 but the tutorial evidently didn't come with it since the drop down is grayed out. Anybody know where I can download it...
Replies
Views
Hi. I cannot play any of the demo movies that came with Rockwells IAB. The movies are in AVI format but my media player (Microsoft) just does not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom