Omron programming cable for C200HS with CPU 01?

piscis

Omron programming cable for C200HS with CPU 01?

Can anyone identify this part number, tried the user manual already with no luck.

Omron.JPG

This unit is a older PLC. Most of the C200HS processors had serial ports built in, not yours. The port shown in the photo is for a PRO27 hand held, or you can use a CQM1-CIF02 to connect the PLC to your PC. You could also install a rack mounted communication module, C200H LK201-V1. This information is found in manual W236-E1-6, starting on page 61

Hope this helps

Similar Topics

I have OMRON CPM1A 30CDR-A-V1 PLC. I need to upload the program from it.. Can anyone give the cable details for communication between PLC and PC.
Replies
Views
Hi every one, Anyone help me to find out programming cable use with omron plc C500 CPU 11 with laptop and software syswin 3.4...
Replies
Views
I am looking to make some minor changes in a old system that we have, and I am not very well versed with the OMRON line of products. This is the...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I hope somebody can help me. I work mostly with Allen Bradly PLC's a few GE fanuc and siemens Step 7s. But the company I work for has...
Replies
Views
I am at a client location where they have the G9SP-N20S on numerous pieces of equipment on a line. I need to make a small addition to the safety...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom