Communication Between Panelview 600 to SLC 500 PLC

JaySow25

Hello

I am currently having trouble with the tags and communication between SLC 500 and a Panelview 600 (RSLinx w/IP for communications)

The panelview won't download due to Illegal and mismatched tags. I have tried different tags with the same result.

How or what tags can I use to download?

Thanks

James

Tell us the complete catalog number of your PV. Also which SLC do you have?

If you can post the Panelviews program ( zip it first).

it been awhile but i think that when you get mismatched tag that you may have an int. referenced at a bit level or the other way around it should give you a list of misreferenced tags

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I just started a new project but want to make sure I am heading to a correct direction before I am too far down the...
Replies
Views
A while back I submitted the following post: I have an application with two PanelView Plus 7 devices with each one talking to its own PLC. The...
Replies
Views
Hi experts, I have Panelview 800 Teriminal (version 4.012) connected to 5370 compactlogix L2 controller(1769-L24ER-QBFC1B). Through Ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am currently installing a PLC control panel and due to space constraints, we will need to install the Panelview 600 HMI separate...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am in the process of designing a new project and I was able to successfully go online with the SLC 5/03 using a 1746-UIC cable through...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom