Studio5000 V26.01 Export - NOT

Aabeck

I just got ver 26.01 installed & running after a lot of help here and an hour on the phone with Rockwell. Studio 5000 Full.

I opened some projects and successfully converted them to v26, they open, verify and save OK.

However, I cannot export any AOI, UDT or routine - it just goes busy for a few seconds then wakes back up, never popping up a Save box. The Import routine, AOI and UDT does work.

My install of V20.05 does export, as I have all my AOIs & UDTs and some routines saved in a folder to import later.

EDIT: I am running as Administrator with Windows Vista compatibility.

Last edited:
What operating system? I’ve never been able to get V26 to run successfully on windows 10. I can only get V26 to run correctly on windows 7.

Windows 10 Pro using Windows Vista compatibility as Administrator - just edited my post as you asked.