Rockwell: Any way to request software version change from Rockwell?

Jeebs

Short story:

New machine, new software versions. Request new engineering software. Requested 9701-VWSTMENE. Received 9701-VWSTMINTL. The latter has only French or German as available languages.

Question:

Any (fast) way I can change the received license to the preferred one?

Why ask here? Cuz after 3 hrs ****ing about on Rockwells site I'm no closer to even finding a phone number to call them. Nor can I find the specifics for the different versions, nor can I find any detailed information whatsoever.

Software bought through (very unhelpful) OEM, no direct contact with Rockwell rep. Trying to find contact info through Rockwell site is how I've wasted 1 of those 3 hours.

Why ask here? Cuz after 3 hrs ****ing about on Rockwells site I'm no closer to even finding a phone number to call them. Nor can I find the specifics for the different versions, nor can I find any detailed information whatsoever.
[/FONT]

Google points to this:
Address: De Kleetlaan 12A/12b, 1831 Machelen
Hours:
Open now
·
Add full hours

Phone: 02 716 84 11

Looking for distributors I found this:

J. Ghysel bvba Dienze Belgique +32 9 386 05 83 [email protected]

And if you're near the Netherlands, routeco has a presence there too.