How fast can a PLC-5 Analog output "run"

I have decided to check with Siemens support and see if it is possible to dumb down a S120, to ignore bad encoder for more than the default time. If it is possible, I am going to recommend they get a Siemens drive guru to help them out. Supposedly the 1999 vintage AB drive never had any issues. I do not know what was available back in 1999 for this type of application.

Similar Topics

I have a need for a system to monitor multiple pressure transducers to detect transients in the 1mS time range. After looking at numerous A/B...
Replies
Views
Hi Hardcore Hadware Experts, I am using a S7-414 PLC with 16 chanel AI card type 6ES7-631-7QH00-0AB0. With least integration time of 2.5...
Replies
Views
Hello Beckhoff experts. I want your opinion on whether the hack I explain below is possible or whether I should forget about it. Our Beckoff PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I used a Schneider Electric SR3B261B PLC to create a trivia machine (as I call it). Basically 20 buttons that let contestants ring...
Replies
Views
Task Description: Currently I am working on a program in C # for reading data from RSLogix5000 Series controllers (v18.11). The idea is to do...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom