TIA Portal and SFB52/53

Michal_dk

Has anyone here had success with reading or writing parameters directly to a device using the SFB 52 or 53 blocks in TIA portal?

My problem seems to be in the address, if I set up a system in S7 Manager and a 300 CPU I have no problem. I use the "Diagnostic Address" of the device as the address on the SFB and communication works.

On the TIA portal I can't find the "Diagnostic Address" But I have the "HW Identifier", but using this I get an error everytime I activate the SFB.

I have tried searching the web but have until now come up short on an example that involved TIA.

I have TIA 11 and TIA 12 at my disposal.

Hmm, it would seem that the HW Identifier IS the address to use, but I get a status Word like this:
C089_3A00

C0 means "No DPV1 protocol element is used", but what does it really mean?

I'm using PPO type 5, so I think I'm using the right communication type?

Oh, and SFB 52/53 is RDREC and WRREC

Last edited: