addressing of siemens PLC

ravikumar

hi Guys ....

i am just started working on PLC for my project ...

i am working on SIEMENS - SMARTX PLC ...
can u please send me the addressing part of the above plc..

Maybe you are referring to THIS manufacturer (which has nothing to do with Siemens by the way) ?

If not, specify a bit more.
Siemens S5 ?
Siemens S7-200 ?
Siemens S7-300/400 ?
Siemens TI ?
Or ?

Are you referring to the Smart PLC from IDEC? If so, that information should be easily found on their website.

hai ....

i am working on SIEMANS SMARTEX PLC - with 24 input & 3 output
i don't know more about .... but i need the addressing of that ...

I have an idea - why don't you read off the catalog number from the unit - I can't say I have heard of this thing to which you refer , but that doesn't mean a thing .