Beijer HMI (Scripting)

I think there is a historical trend as well. But the main issue with iX is that it looks like an HMI but it’s not finished. It’s only half way done having the modern IDE look but lacking most deeper functionality you’d expect. I have used it a lot since it came and I also program c# for pc applications, but you will find the c# in iX is limited.

I think there is a historical trend as well. But the main issue with iX is that it looks like an HMI but it’s not finished. It’s only half way done having the modern IDE look but lacking most deeper functionality you’d expect. I have used it a lot since it came and I also program c# for pc applications, but you will find the c# in iX is limited.

I only see a Trend Viewer, nothing with historical, but the Trend Viewer gives you the option to choose a datalogger tag, so it SHOULD populate the trend retroactively, but when I called their tech support, even they couldn't do it.

*sigh*

Without stating the obvious, you've got something. I regulary log >100 tags and retrospectively show/hide the pens on a trendviewer object.
I'll look tomorrow at some point to see if I can pinpoint what's wrong.

@spaderkung. I'm interested what deeper functionality would you'd like?

@paraffin, just basic missing stuff to not go OT:
-not possible to color a box with dynamic limits, i.e an analog adjustable alarm indicator
-not possible to duplicate screens
-not possible to search replace tags within a screen
-all users can change their password
For iX up to at least 2.3. Using out of the box functionality of course. And I'm happily proven wrong.

To OP, my installation is on my old computer and on my new job I do not have the exact example for you to use. But whats already been hinted is that use the Tags scripting, for events and timers in this case. Each Screen, including Tags have their own scripts.

Could another approach be possible? There is an example on this youtube for historical trending (which I only glanced) My advice is to avoid scripting in iX even if you are an expert, because someone will come after you that are not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17-EiBh-Tqo