GEM80 Slave Port Message Size

ruby.n

Hi,

If a GEM80 Port is configured as a slave port and the P tables (P7 for GEM80-163) is set as 0, does this mean the port is configured, but not being used?

What is a GEM80? Can you post a link to where I can learn what that device is? Who makes it? I have tried to Google it and don't seem to get anywhere. Just curious what it might be.

Thanks,
Joe_WaZoo

Similar Topics

I have a GEM80 installation which I am replacing with a new system (Siemens). It has 8 renote I/O stations each configured with 16 word addresses...
Replies
Views
What are the following rungs doing please |------| |-----|/|---<inv>----DELAY----VALUE----<inv>--------()--| G0.08 A1.06 G193...
Replies
Views
Hi All I need to test/program a GEM80 FIFAC 9274 resolver/synchro encoder card. Does anybody have any information about this card or know how to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am currently doing a work based project for my university dissertation. The project is to get a GEM80 PLC talking to an Allen Bradley...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Anyone know the physical size of a Gem 80 12 slot Subrack I'm guessing the part number would be 8859-4103. Also has anyone got manuals...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom