Communicating Chinses Xinje PLC with Intouch Wonderware

Folks/Guys,
I have PLC manufactured by chinese manufacturer Xinje and I am trying to communicate it with Intouch Wnderware. But all in vain and there is no success. The PLC manual says it suports Modbus RS-232 communications but usig MODBUS driver of Wonderware it does not communicate. Please help me in making successful communication. This is totaly non-commercial project.
Regards,
Husnain Mahmood

For Modbus RTU you will a need a master and a slave, it is a point to point setup.
After that, as long as comms cables and such are OK you will
need to know how to map your registers.

The PLC is MODBUS Master, I am having two problems that how to map regidters and the other one is how to configure wonderware as slave.

I tend to disagree with your setup.
Usually the HMI is the master and the PLC has to be the slave.
PLC only sends info when asked to by the HMI.
As far as mapping registers you'll need to read the manuals for your hardware.

I am sorry actually the problem is the manual they have provided is not very much helpful I dont know what they writer and what they mean.
About register mapping there is no information given except that They refer to Input register with "X" and for output they refer "Y".
I will try to upload the manual.

I am trying to upload the manual but the file size is greater than allowed size. Plz Help.
In the mean while can some one explain me what does register mapping means, may be what I am trying to do is wrong.
Regards,
Husnain Mahmood