Manual Software Simatic S5 ver 3.0

gcere

Hello

In others post I have get an (German/English) version for a S5 programming software 3.0 version, it works and it is free, thanks for all! :)

The last question is: where can I find a manual to use the S5 v3.0 software? :(

The best for all the nice people in the plctalk

Happy new year

Gerardo

Hi,

I don't have a manual but if you need some tips about S5 software just let me now and I'll try to help you.

By the way do you know how can I find a "free" unprotected S5 version able to work and comunicate under Windows?

Manuel Raposo

Hello

Look out www.ibhsoftech.de. There is a free version with some restrictions: No modification on EEPROM, but it works for many proposes. Look too the posts 3 weeks ago, there are the post when I have take the link (the www I have transcrive is the one who appears in the software I have download).

About the S5 programming software, I operate it, because I have an Spanish version who works in a very very old Siemens Laptop (1990 technology) that some one knows the mean operands. Tomorrow we will prove this German/English version to download, load, and on line views on a Simatic S5 115U PLC.
If you have any digital information, please send to me (better in spanish).

Thank you Manuel, good luck with the new softw, dont forget send me any comments.

Regards Gerardo

S5 Eeprom programming

Hi. I need to program an S5 Eeprom module pt No 6ES5-375-0LA15 using the S5 programming adapter pt No 6ES7-798-0CA00-0XA0 for the siemens laptop. Can anyone give me help or tell me where I can find instructions on how to do this? Thanks Brian.

USB adapter

All your inconvenience will be solved with a propper USB adapter from IBH . Try there....but take care about the cable driver, depending on your OS(...XP or older)!
Good luck!:p