FTView SE Rev.9.0 Log Viewer Issue

endangs

Hi All, we've got abnormal experience when configuring Alarm Log Viewer on FTView SE Station Rev. 9.0. We configure columns starts with Date, Time, Tags, Description, and Transaction, when put on Runtime mode and simulated the Alarms, the Alarm Log displays: Date, Time, Tag, Tag and Transaction, there was no "Description" appears on the display, while the headers were OK (the page header shows: Date, Time, Tag, Description and Transaction, but the field shows: Date, Time, Tag, Tag, Transaction).
Is anyone has a typical experience and how to solve it?
Regards,
Endang S.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am wanting to upload a new runtime file to my PV+ 1500 and it isn't allowing it because firmware appears to only accept those files...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am fairly experienced programming and modifying existing FTView ME programs. I have also used FTView SE to make modifications to a...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. I have a system that I'm working on that needs 2 alarms banners with different event subscription: - One banner for a specific area...
Replies
Views
Hello guys please I want experience with this I am currently working on a scada project using FTView SE and I have an Ethernet IP local area...
Replies
Views
I am creating a global object in FTView SE 13. I want to have a string read from the PLC and display (in this case the tagname). So lets say...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom