Dynamic Load Shedding algorithm

Chandrashekhar

C
Hello,
we are implementing a load shedding program using a PLC based system.We are using S7 314 C2PTP Siemens CPU.
The basic structure is as follows:
The system consists of Four generators of 3 MW capacity each and is operating in synchronisation within themselves.The power generated from the generator is fed to four load centers , each load center consisting of critical and non critical loads.In case of loss of generation or sudden increase in load, load shedding should take place. Could any one help me in giving me an algorithm for dynamically shedding the non critical loads there by not allowing total black out of the power system .

Also we understand from the system integrator that the above mentioned model CPU cannot be used for such fast acting applications and they are suggesting to go in for S7 400 series.Pls help me in providing your valued experience .
regards
Chandrashekhar