Mining Minerals & Cement Library download?

DarrenG

Hi folks,

I'm wondering if you can help me find a scada graphics library.

We are building a new power plant and after looking at a few graphical examples online I noticed that the gas engines we are going to be using, Jenbacher 620's, may be part of a graphic library called the Mining, Minerals and Cement library. We are using plantpax for this and one example I found here says on slide 10 that they used the MMC library. The company we bought the gas engines from sent us screenshots of their scada system which has a perfect graphical replication of the engine and also some of the same graphics from the slides which I do not seem to have in the plantpax library. Their scada system wasn't plantpax so I'm thinking it's some third party library? Does anyone know anything about this or where I can get it?

Thanks,

Darren

Hi Mark,

Thanks for replying!

I do have the Symbol Factory already with Factory Talk View SE, maybe I should have mentioned this already sorry. So to clarify, we are using FTV SE with the PlantPAx library but I am also looking for the Mining, Minerals and Cement Library if it is still available. I cannot find anything online about it though apart from a Rockwell manual on how to integrate it into FactoryTalk.

Thanks,

Darren