FT View Refresh Issue

SLJackson

I have just upgraded to FT View Studio V10.0. I am having an issue with the explorer tree refreshing every time I scroll down a line. I have had a minor refresh issue with earlier versions but it was not bad as it only did it when I would save a page or something like that but now it is almost impossible to get work down. I have searched the forum but have not found a resolution, so I apologize if this has been asked before, but if anyone has a fix or work around I would love to hear it. Thank you in advance for any help.

Just so that you have all the info I am running a virtual machine with WMWare V15, Window 7 64-bit OS and FT View Studio for Machine V10.0.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I had a problem that happening with FactoryTalk View Studio SE (V12) (Network Distributed). If i create a new project...
Replies
Views
We are cutting over a PLC5 to ControlLogix and we ran into some issues with the HMI (FTView v10, Network Distributed). We found that after...
Replies
Views
Is there a way of forcing the comms to re-establish between a CompactLogix Controller and a PanelView PLus 600 HMI from RSLogix / RSLinx or...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm using RsView ME 3.1 to run an application on a PC using MERuntime. I have a table [10:20] of data (string) to show as an history...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using the MicroLogix 1500 and the Panelview+ 1250 it seems to me that the refresh rate of tags is pretty slow. I am using serial...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom