MITSUBISHI Servo motors and amps ?

Greg7683

I just changed A servo motor and amplifier with a new servo cable but now the positions of the module are off like 7" except for 2 out of the 15 positions. What could have mad the positions mess up I entered the parameters the same in the new one as they were in the old one I have done this many times but never had the positions go off like this.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone. I try to using FB MC_MoveAbsolute, but Fb was error [1103 A value out of the range is set as a commanded position or travel...
Replies
Views
we have a pipe cutting machine that was out of use for a long time, so the battery for plc was gone. I replaced plc battery, but now both servo...
Replies
Views
Hi I selected a Mitsubishi Servo drive MR-J4-100TM-PNT for profinet communication. The supplier I am getting from this particular drive doesn't...
Replies
Views
I’m fairly new to PLC programming. This is our first machine that uses an FX5 PLC rather than an FX3, and therefore GX Works3 instead of GX...
Replies
Views
We have an OLD Mitsubishi servo drive MR-H22KAN-S300. What does S300 Means, i didn't find any information about s300 on the internet. Any one can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom