ABB AC500 eCo opinion?

harryting

Lifetime Supporting Member
An OEM will provide a skid mounted unit that comes with ABB AC500 eCo. The rest of the plants are mostly on AB Contrologix so I'm concerned about ability to support it.

From other threads on here, even interfacing it with Modbus RTU can be challenging so we probably will have to go with hardwire.

Anyway, curious on people's experience with it.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have an ABB PLC (PM573) and it has without MC card. I need to take backup from PLC to PC (in automation builder v2.7 ). My...
Replies
Views
Good day I am currently busy with a conversion process from a ABB AC410 over to a ABB AC500. I know there is no direct way of doing this but I am...
Replies
Views
Well, I'm working with this ABB plc project, and It's been a learning experience coming from Allen Bradley. The project can't be changed to an AB...
Replies
Views
Hi. Question goes to the guys who works with ABB AC500 PLC's. Is it possible to upload the compiled code from a AC500 CPU ?. My case is that i...
Replies
Views
Hi Just wondering if anyone has ever managed to program a flag to show any active forces in an AC500? from my old Rockwell days this was quite...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom