PanelMate Power Pro 1775K

Alex5248

I met couple of problems with PanelMate Power Pro 1775K. Please if some one can advise what have to be done.

• I can not find any information about the model No. There are so many letters and numbers which obviously have meaning but for me are meaningless. I have to order a spare one. The current number is 1775KTPMPP1700. If some one know company which can supply within ½ business day please advice. The S/N is 04381130, P/N is 92-01940-02.

• Currently the Module is in operation loaded with software and driver for communication with GE FANUC Series 90 70 via CPU serial port (PanelMate is connected via COM2 – SERIAL PORT 2). The supplier of the system did not live to the customer PROGRAMING software, APPLICATION SOFTWARE, drivers and cable for connecting a PC to the PanelMate.

• Obviously the customer has to buy new software package PMPROSW and will receive and communication cable 0518 as well as set of drivers and CD with manuals. It is necessary because they have to download the application software from the acting PanelMate and to keep in archive. The question is do they have to buy and firmware or it is coming with the package or if yes which firmware they have to buy?

• I suppose we have to connect the PC with installed configuration software to the SERIAL PORT 1 by using cable 0518 (with disconnected SERIAL PORT 2) and to download the software from the MODULE PanelMate. After we finished this operation do it necessary we to download again driver for GE FANUC 90-70, or it will be already active from previous download. How everybody see this procedure. Becau7se it is possible the APPLICATION SOFTWARE to be destroyed.

Thanks for advance for any information

Alex Iotzov

The part number 1775K should be sufficient. As far as where to buy, let's hope that Sliver sees this post. He's also located in Ontario and uses PanelMates.

If you buy the PanelMate software, it comes with everything you need for your application. When you put a new PanelMate into service for the first time, you must download the executive and the serial port driver as well as the application file. After that, you need only download the application file when you make changes.

You may be able to download the transfer utility from Eaton's website. That will let you get a backup copy of the application from the running PanelMate.

Serial port 1 on the PanelMate unit is the only port that can be used to upload or download applications. Either (or both) ports can be used to communicate with the PLC. The original designer probably used port 2 to communicate with the PLC so as to leave port 1 available for screen changes.