AB 1756 CNB E - "TEST" displayed backwards????

colly

Hi,
New to this forum, so please excuse if already covered.

We have an installation that is a few years old and works fine.
However today we had a power supply interuption and upon powering up again, one of the 1756 Control Net Bridges went into fault, and the display on the front of the 1756 CNB read "TEST" but it was written BACKWARDs!!!i.e. amirror image!!
That MUSt meansomething, but I cant find it.
What does that mean please??
We ended up fixing it by powering the rack down and then pulling all the I/O cards out. Then powered up the rack and put all the I/O cards back in. The 1756 CNB then came healthy and all was OK.??
Very strange.
FYI - we looked online at the CNB and its local rack when faulted, and neither RS Networks for Controlnet or normal RS links ( RS5000) could "see" it.
Thanks for any advice.
Col

TEST is a power on self test, TEST backwards are you 100% positive ? And it should go out of this mode after around a minute

Were any LED's (red) on solid ?