GX developer software down load from laptop USB to FX3U-80M PLC using USB serial conv

Im not sure a FX2N Can run 115kb/s try to set it to 19.2 or 9600
I Think at least a FX3 is required for running that “High speed”

First of all, according to the program you have here it is not an FX3U but the older FX2N range, If you are trying to download to an FX3U then you need to change the PLC Type. Will look into it further, also this looks like an upload from the original PLC, It uses Step sequences & a lot of Jumps to pointers. The comments do not make sense but that may be something to do with the language it was written in.
Can you confirm that this was originally an FX2N and you are trying to download it to an FX3U When I get some time I will try to download it to a 3U as original and see if it makes a difference.

Last edited:
Dear Parky sorry for the confusion this program is for FX2N, the OEM from china sent it to me but I need other opinion when I check the program have error due to double coils is it the reason why I cannot load the program?

Double coils are not the problem it will warn but allows them most of them are SET/RESET so problems and the others are used depending where the program jumps to sub routines. I do not have an FX2N but I do have an FX3U, I converted it & downloaded it but it would cause stop due to out of range variables. I put it into the simulator & it worked without problems. The error message is the same ES 01502007 if I try to download the FX2N program to an FX3U, If I convert it it will download but then goes into stop due to counters out of range. these appear to be the high speed ones. It could be that the PLC Parameters are at default in the file you have but in the working PLC they have been modified. If this is a upload and not the original file the PLC parameter could be the problem. I will try to investigate further.

AL Bert Right, I think I might know what is the problem.
I suspect this is a copy PLC not an original Mitsubishi.
Mitsubishi is Japanese and I know there are copies made in China, These may not work in the same manner, I converted the program to an FX3U (these are compatible to the FX2N, however, they are using 32 bit counters (C238) first of all if programmed, these are actually hardware counters tied to the first 7 inputs for high speed counting (normally), you do not use these inputs if the counter is enabled this is done by using the always true bit M8000 the enables the counter, so C235 to 239 if enabled are being used as high speed count inputs. The logic for example in rung 9 moves The counter into a register, however, as they use a 16 bit move instruction which will fault a true FX2N PLC I changed the instances where the moves occur to double moves i.e. 32 bit and the processor would then go into run. there are a number of other errors I cannot explain it shows moderate errors on I/O configuration (cannot explain this, and there seems to be another although neither of these put the program into stop) the other is a floating point divide instruction, I cannot see why this is causing a problem I did the same in FX3U as a stand alone calc & it worked.
The duplicated coils are not the problem.
I do believe the problems lie in the original PLC being a clone.

Hi Parky are you saying since my PLC is a clone that is the reason why I cannot load the program? I am in communication with the OEM from China they are saying there is no problem with the program. I also suggest to them to load it remotely but they are reluctant to do so. What can you advice?

Yes it probably will, The thing you need to do is download the PLC Parameter section, I had to do this, however, I cannot guarantee that the parameter settings are the same as in the running PLC, see pic the ticks show what is to be downloaded, however, I have had to do this on an FX3U but it is almost identical.
The likely hood is that they have left the parameters as default or even set them in the project. The only things they may change is the latch range, these can be altered if they require some variables outside the standard latch range to be retentive on power down.
It probably will put the PLC into stop you may have to change the instructions for the copy of the counters (C237 & 8) is are them i.e. instead of MOV change it to DMOV.
EDIT: They are definitely using X3 & X4 as a high speed count I have confirmed that counters are being used.

PLC Param.png

Last edited:
Hi Parky I already try this but the thing is connection test fail.
1. after i set my com port
2. I will do connection test it will fail it will show<ES:1802007

The only thing I can think of is that the original processor is a clone and for some reason the parameter file is different from a real FX2N.
I converted the program to an FX3U and still had that problem with the same error message, however, after downloading the parameters & program it worked, save your project as something else, open up the copy, change plc type to FX3U Then change it back to FX2N, try downloading it with PLC parameters. it will go into stop due to step 10 as it requires a DEMOV instead of MOV as it is a 32 bit instruction.

Assuming you have a spare FX2N try unzipping this one I have converted to FX3U then back again but changed the DMOV instructions to DEMOV. I cannot try it on FX2N but works on the simulator. Remember to download the parameter file.