Intouch Memory function

Jerry321

Hi, does it's a function that can remember my intouch memory after I stop runtime?

Here the example:
When I start Runtime, it will start counting a number 1...2...3...4, and I stop the runtime when it counting 9. After I start runtime again, and the number will continue counting from 9.

Does it possible keep saving my number even I closed my pc?

Last edited:
Thanks for replying, I had try selected the Retentive Value in my integer number.But it will reset the number after restart pc.

Is there are any method that can store my memory even I restarted my pc?

Thank you.

Similar Topics

Hello I have an issue with a new PC that has Wonderware & NAD setup. This PC is the NAD master and has the PLC drivers installed. There is one...
Replies
Views
InTouch : "your system may be running low on memory" and "WWHEAP" errors Hi, I'm trying to run a managed application on a Windows 10...
Replies
Views
So a customer gave me a list of tags they want to import into Historian. The list was derived from an InTouch tag DB dump. The original...
Replies
Views
I have seen numerous Out of Memory Errors across multiple computers and projects that I haven't been able to get to the bottom of. I'm wondering...
Replies
Views
hey guys, i have big problem with CPM2A,my lecturer wants me to set memory on CPM2A from wonderware. I have no clue,🙃 Thanks before
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom