PLC Schneider M340 and Siemens S7

baselch0

Hi all,

I'm facing a problem using UnityPro S software for PLC M340 Schneider.

I defined a double word in DINT format (%MW100) and I'd like to move the value to an 32 digital output card place on slot 8.

In ST (structured text) language i can do this:

%Q0.8.1:=%MW100.1;
%Q0.8.2:=%MW100.2;
%Q0.8.3:=%MW100.3;
etc. etc. etc

Is there an instruction or other way for transfert the value of %MW100 to the 32 digital output without write one by one??

In siemens for example using AWL code is very easy:

L MW100
T AW80
L MW101
T AW81

But using different way in Schneider the system said that address of the digital output card is not defined.

In the ST code (using also a single word of the double word)

%QW0.8.1=%MW100; (wrong mode because the %QW.....is refer to an analog output not set in the hardware configuration).

Thanks in advance

This is possible, if you use COPY_ARDINT_AREBOOL block on unity.

You have to use array variables for this and also choose setting "Allow Dynamic arrays" from project settings.

program.JPG variables.jpg settings.JPG

Last edited: