OT--->RSlogix 500 online logo

eastkodakguy

I was at a customers plant today and they had one of there service engineers in, anyway this guy was online with a slc 5/05 and were the spinning ladder logo is (spins when your online) (the logo you can change to gears or a pumpkin) get the point? This dude had a his own personal logo spinning. First off is this illegal to do? and if not how can I change mine to my own personal logo?

Try to press CTRL and right-click on the ladder logo.
Select "animations" and then one of the available types from "RSI logo" to "globe".
There should also be a way to hack it to get your own individual animation. Try to search for "spinning ladders".