B&R plc problem

xblackx

hi all friens

I have big problem (B&R plc (3CP260.60-1 cpu).B&R plc(3CP260.60-1 cpu) working in the machine. I taked new B&R plc (3CP260.60-1 cpu) for spare part. I changed B&R plc and memory card.but plc not work.

ready is on
error led is on (red)

B&R plc (3CP260.60-1 cpu
IF681 and IF672

help me please

best regards

Hi everyone,

I am looking PLC for controlling water tidal-test tank for laboratory test purposes. Could someone please guide me which PLC should I use? Is Fatek (FBS24-MA, 32 I/O) one good? Basically, it will be using for water level control during loading and unloading of the goods in Marine industry or sea ports.
Information will be really helpful and cooperation will be really appreciated.
Thank you

Similar Topics

Hi; In a cabinet of a machine, a Fatek PLC with an Ethernet communication card is working. In the same cabinet, there is a 1 kW inverter. When...
Replies
Views
Good day, I have an issue between an M340 PLC and a PRA 0100. The problem is as follows: I have a communication link between the PLC and the PRA...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Mitsubishi FX5U PLC where I cannot established communication via ethernet port of my computer. Search all videos and follow all the...
Replies
Views
This is the problem, I need to solve it using a ladder diagram: Write a table of inputs and outputs and propose a control solution for a screw...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use my Beckhoff PLC to send emails. I am using a Gmail account that I just created. Apparently Google has removed “Less Secured...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom