Info about error codes in Kinetix 6500

Hugo_Cruz

Hello,
I need to ask if someone has the list of internal codes for the errors in Kinetix 6500. I mean, the value I will see at the " axis01.AxisFault" variable (here axis01 is the name I declared for my controlled axis vía kinetix).
I want to show the value of the error as well the description in a panelview terminal.
The values that I looking for are the hexadecimal values in the variable that matches with the legend showed by kinetix in his four character display.
For example, if the kinetix is faulted then displays in the 4 character display the message "FLT S54...POSN ERROR" and if I an connected to the controller using RSLogix 5K, what is the value showed in the "axis01.AxisFault" variable?

The system is consisting by a CompactLogix controller with a Kinetix 6500 serví drive.

Hope you can help with this. Thanks in advance.

You can download the Kinectix faceplates from the AB website. There are also ladder programs and pdf's with the downloads that show you how to use them.
Once you download and install the faceplates, you will have to import the alarms into your panel view. I think there are at least a 100 different alarms in the file.