Issues importing tags to RSLogix 5000

PLC_n00b_1018

I used a .CSV file to import tags to RSLogix 5000. There is a red octagon with a white X directly to the left of some of my recently imported tag names. This occurs on about 15 of the 186 tags I created. When I imported the tags into RSLogix 5000 I was successful and got the following message: Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Totals:
186 tags created
0 tags overwritten on collision
69 descriptions imported
0 descriptions deleted
0 new comments imported
0 comments overwritten on collision
0 comments deleted on collision
Complete - 0 errors, 0 warnings

The respective tags are related to non-existent IO or UDTs (probably originated as Aliases of the initial application IO configuration and implemented User Defined Data Types).