Has anyone implemented a Keyence CV2100 Vision system with Siemens Soft PLC

Jeff C

Guys
I am in the process of installing a Keyence CV-2100 vision system. The only thing I need is to send a couple of Outputs to the unit and start the snapshot and recieve back 2 inputs. If I am looking at the unit correctly, it looks like all I need is to connect to the Terminal Block Interface. I am not concerned with recieving any data back from the unit,just a pass or fail. I was just not sure about the wiring and how it needed to be connected.The outputs and inputs will be tied to a 4in/4out asi node.

Similar Topics

Apparently, they are not compatible and i was hoping there was a work around.
Replies
Views
I've been getting some advertising related to the attractively packaged Wago Compact Controller, model CC100, lately. As far as I can tell it's a...
Replies
Views
At our facility we have some strange behavior from one of our ControlLogix PLCs. It runs three palletizers. We have had some rare but very...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a client that has a water tank with a loop powered level sensor; the 4-20mA loop goes through a telephone line, half a mile away...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a temperature/humidity test chamber that was made in China sporting a TATO PLC that looks exactly like a Micrologix 1000. Also has...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom