WinCC - button stop working

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,
I'm developing a new project and have several buttons in my screens. When I simulate almost everyone has stopped working in my simulation. To get it to work I need to copy and then paste the button and then it starts to work normally again. Any solution except the time consuming copy/paste?
/Tim

EDIT: Also I/O fields are the same problem

EDIT2: I have tried compile rebuild

Last edited:
I've had that problem some times and have never figured out why. It's as if it needs a refresh to work again. You could try simply moving the button one pixel, or move it to another layer.

Similar Topics

Hallo all. Im trying to make an inverted stop button in winCC flexible 2008. The reason for this is, i want to make sure that the machine stops...
Replies
Views
I was looking for this function, so that i doesn´t need to do it in the PLC. If there are an alarm in the alarm list, i want to flash the...
Replies
Views
On my HMI (KTP1200), I've got this button "Generate Report", which generates a report (CSV) when it's pressed. (see pic) While it's being...
Replies
Views
I've got this start screen where the user has to enter their username and password. The username and password feature works fine. However, I want...
Replies
Views
Hello to everyone. I change the value of a "PQW" with a button in Wincc flexible. The code of the button is defined as M102.0. Value reset...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom