Factorytalk view studio SE

I very much doubt that is possible. You will need FactoryTalk View Station software on the remote machine, and a run-time license.

I've not actually used SE in a multi-node setup, but they connect via a network, and the internet is a network so it should be possible ....

Hang around a few hours and someone will tell you how it can work...

Rockwell has a software package called FactoryTalk View Point, which allows displays that are developed in SE to be "published" to a web server. Then, anyone with access to the webserver can see the live process graphics. I have used them in plants where management wants to monitor the process, but not control anything. It may be possible to control also, but I have only used view only applications. I know a license is required, and you can have many seats.

Can you explain detailed how it's work, want to purchase this software or it is ad on with factorytalk view studio

Last edited:
I'm not sure that FTView SE can be monitored through a browser on its own. That being said, you can utilize clever workarounds:

1. VPN connection to site followed by a Remote Desktop connection to the SE terminal will allow you to have a secured connection.

2. If you're in a facility which allows this, you can use 3rd party software (ex: TeamViewer) to remote into each terminal. I wouldn't recommend this necessarily, but it is an option...

Good luck.

It is possible to install same ft view point software and licence to different computers, or it is work only one computer?

Last edited: